Care alone is usually not enough. Discover here how healthy nutrition provides beautiful skin, fights wrinkles, and makes your skin look bright.
Every woman dreams of beautiful skin, and the cosmetic industry creams, lotions, and cures, all of which are meant to be the ultimate solution for skin problems of all kinds. Specially made with natural nutritional ingredients, they tackle all the signs of aging, provide nutrients and hydration, and increase the protection of the skin’s surface.
There are foods for beautiful skin, with which you take exactly the vitamins, trace elements, and micronutrients that protect your skin and keep it healthy. The foods that form the base detoxify and offset harmful acids. Vegetables and fruits contain large amounts of flavonoids, which are protective substances for skin that fight with radicals that damage cells and have a fresh effect.
Important: However, the interaction of all plant substances is important. Individual and isolated ingredients are far from effectiveness. Therefore eat well.
Keep your skin productive with fruits and vegetables. Drinking tea and other drinks also enhance beauty. Proper nutrition not only gives the appearance of beautiful skin, but it also has a positive effect on the entire body.
Below you will find foods and tips for beautiful skin that give it a pink, well-perfused skin and a fresh and youthful glow.
Getting good skin through nutrition is easy if you follow some basic rules
• Eat fresh, unprocessed, good quality foods, and consume fruits and vegetables that are clean and unpeeled as much as possible.
• Avoid fast foods and those that contain a lot of fat. Avoid foods, desserts, and drinks that contain too much sugar, salt, artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, because they make your body acidic and your skin ages.
• A diet rich in sugar reduces the mobility of collagen fibers and produces harmful acids. As a result, the skin loses its firmness and is also overloaded with hyperacidity.
• To have beautiful skin through nutrition, you need proper digestion.
Therefore, eat fiber-rich whole grains, chew them slowly and thoroughly, and drink plenty of water or tea.
You can have beautiful skin through green smoothies
Freshly prepared fruits and vegetables are the reason your body gets a concentrated dose of vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients.
Try the following recipe:
- 2 handfuls of fresh chopped lettuce
- 1 handful of spinach leaf
- ½ cucumber
- 1 large apple
- ½ organic lemon
- ½ banana
- 1 parsley to taste
- 1/2 liter of water
Wash all ingredients, cut them into small pieces, puree in a blender, and enjoy immediately.
Be sure to consume good quality fruits and vegetables.
Tip: beautiful skin with green smoothies is the fastest way to get the maximum fruit content you need to consume, but you must combine it in 50% with vegetables. Otherwise, the mixed drink contains too much fructose, and this has a similar effect in the body than normal granulated sugar.